Are Indians + Pakistanis the same ethnic race?

and is the last name ''Patel'' Indian or pakistani?

Favorite Answer

Both multiracial countries.Due to race mixing, a lot of them look alike.They're they're mostly made up of caucasian 50%, australoid 25%, negr0id 10% , mongoloid 15%.

India had African slaves for over a 1000 years, so a lot of the people in Western India have African blood.So do a lot of pakis.

Award me best answer!

properly i'm 0.5 center jap and 0.5 eu and that i've got on no account in my existence gotten wrong for being indian. the exterior colour is diverse and a daft volume of excellent factors are diverse. you do no longer must be an expert contained in the sphere to ascertain that the coolest factors are diverse. I unquestionably have heard that some indians attempt to lighten their epidermis to look greater Caucasian. Many Caucasians use tanning products to get tanned epidermis. in case you inquire from me commercials merely attempt to make absolutely everyone unhappy with their good factors no count number what colour epidermis or what kind of hair you have so as which you place money into their products. Be pleased with your nationality and good factors despite they are.

Pakistani and Indians are different people for most part but Indians love to associate with Pakistan because they are ugly black skinned and unwanted in asia by all Asian countriew because they resemble africans and are african descendant.

Source(s): Pakistani

dev patel <3 i dont know if it's indian or pakistani but i guess it's indian since he has indian parents

No. Pakistanis are lighter skinned than Indians and they just look different. Indians have darker skin and softer/rounder features. :)

Source(s): I'm Indian.

No && Patel is Indian.

yeah i think they are. i think all the muslims went to pakistan and all the hindus stayed in india in some war or something

• Yes they are. I am white, so all non-whites are the same to me.

• no they are not