? asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

do i have a small penis?

Im 12 and everyone always makes fun of me and says i have a small penis bc i have smaller hands and a smaller feet(size 7) My penis is 2.5 inches when not erect and 4 inches when erect. I have a girth of about 3 inches. Do i have a small penis?

Favorite Answer

How big you will get depends on testosterone levels. The higher the more it grows. For example. Boys with micropenia (very small penis) are treated by putting testosterone cream on the penis or by injections. Do not do this without a doctor. The best thing is to eat healthy. Fruit and veggies. Pumpkin seed and Pistachios as well as other things raise testosterone levels.

Easy on the sweets. No smoking! How big you get pepends on how big your father and your mothers father is. That is the genetics that controls how high your testosterone level will get

Don't worry dude, that's actually quite big for a 12 year old.

The average erect size for a 12 year old is just under 3 inches, so you have nothing to worry about. You'll probably find you're bigger than most of the people who say that stuff.

x

hahahahahahahaha,