whats a good birthday gift for my best friendd ?

Shes 13 and she doesnt havee much stuff at all. Her family is struggling with money and stuff. She got some shoes and a shirt for her birthday and thats it. and i feel bad. and I want to get her a amazingg gift. HELPP ? she likes everything, peace signs, lime green, purple, black. she likes pianos gymnastics. movies, clothes. EVERYTHINGG.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
  • 1 decade ago

T shirt from areopostal

Things from bath and body works in a cute basket

Makeup and maybe a giftcard to get her nails done at the mall.

Hope this helps.

Source(s): 13 yr old grl
  • 1 decade ago

if she does gymnastics, maybe she needs a new leotard? you could maybe ask her and see.

a giftcard to her favorite store

maybe you could get tickets to go see a movie, like toy story 3 or eclipse and can buy all the snacks and popcorn?(:

ummm...that's pretty much all i got. (: good luck and hope she likes her gift!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Hello Oceancia

I think a nice writhing letter to let her/he know how much you aprreciete her/he friendship and how much she mean to you with nice things from bottom of your heart will be more valuable then a nice gift or if you can give both? remember anything that you can give her she will be bery happy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know the perfect gift! get her some sticky kicks with her name on them! you can put a piano, music note, peace signs and so much more on them! she will flip!

Source(s): www.StickyKicks.com
  • 1 decade ago

Get her a giftcard to a nice store

• 1 decade ago

your best bet is to get her something that will be useful to her instead of something she want's like money to maybe help her parents or to buy clothes that she needs or to help with food things of that nature

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.