? asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Okay so this is a weird question.?

So there's two questions in here...

1: Okay so my entire life I have been living with my grandparents due to my mothers unacceptable behavior. One of my best friends asked me if I would like to move in with her.. Only problem is, my mom doesn't want me to leave her.. I'm guessing it's because she doesn't want me to grow up yet. My mom is constantly verbal abusing me and telling me to get the eff out... I don't need that type of stress in my life.. I was thinking of saying something like " Mom I know that you don't really want me to grow up yet, but I need a change in my life, I need to be somewhere where I know that I'll be confident and successful. I need you to understand that I'm not leaving you in general I will be coming back to visit." What do you think?

2: Okay so here's my second question. I have a bf and we have been sexual (Oral sex) and since then my periods have been heavier than usual.. I don't know whether I should be scared or not, like usually I'm really light so this is a change for me lol.

Well Thanks for all your help and hope that y'all have a great day, or night lol =] peace

Also my moms gotten so bad that I may get child services involved..

I say go for it. Tell your mom. If she hasn't changed in years, then she probably won't. You need to do what is best for you, and you are certainly right about not needing the abuse. You need to be in a positive environment and if that means moving, then do it. She'll be upset either way, so why not let yourself benefit from it? You deserve better.

As for your second question, periods change consistency all the time. Don't worry too much about it. This can't be connected with your having oral sex. If it gets to be too much for you, you can always get on birth control to regulate your period.

Good luck and I hope things get better for you!

Source(s): CNA

If you don't feel welcome by you're mum and you don't feel you'd enjoy living with her then that's defnitly what you should do. If living with her is only going to bring you down then just don't do it, it's your decision and it's your life, pick what will be the best for you!

As for the period thing, no I don't think you should be worried, peoples flow changes all the time, you may change back to light again soon, on your next period perhaps, or maybe in a few months. It varies, so don't worry okay?

Hope I helped xxxx

okay with your mom, what you want to say sounds good. but tell her some of the benifits of living with your friend, example; good for school, more oppurtuniteis for work stuff, ext.

with your boyfriend, if you guys are just having ORAL sex then you're just having a heavy period, that's it. the oral sex is irrelevant to the period.

Source(s): i know some things(: