Wouldn't it be nice to see guys like they were in the 1950's...?

Very classic style - always wears suits never jeans , someone would doesn't swear , opens the car door for you , carries your handbag , would carry you in the rain , who is well mannered , good job , doesn't boast , isn't chav....you get the jeest...

like dean martin.

Favorite Answer

I do all these things except the suits and never wearing jeans.

You just need to keep searching for the right person, and eventually you will meet someone who is actually worth handing your heart to, instead of someone who will take it and crush it.

There are still people like that! You will find the right person for you I promise just keep looking. I do that except the suits although I would like to wear a suit! =D Ha!

I think you've watched too many movies on so called perfect guys.

riigghttt cause every guy in the 1950's does that.

I am kind of like this. Except I don't wear suits, and i swear a decent amount. **** piss cock **** ********** **** fart turd and ****.

you by you i mean women don't like that now days guess you are one of the few that would lol

• Mike

they are out there if you look