Is an IQ of 107 good for a 11 year old?

My little brother took an IQ test for an adult that I got, but I wanted to know if age is related to it.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's good. The average IQ of a regular person out there is 100.

• 1 decade ago

It is sort of age related,it is probably harder than one designed specificly for an 11 year old, but it doesnt make a huge difference, 107 is an average score, so he is probably a little over average

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

that's complication-loose. bear in mind that IQ is, via definition, one hundred on complication-loose. So in case you will possibly shoot 200 stupid people, the complication-loose intelligence might upward push, however the complication-loose IQ might nevertheless be one hundred. As on your daughter: don't experience overly happy. lower back, one hundred is the complication-loose, so 107 is easily interior expectancies and does no longer recommend she's the subsequent Einstein; it skill a fortunate destroy at suitable. She might desire to get ninety 4 next time and you will possibly have no longer something to rigidity approximately. important rankings are under eighty (some psychological handicap) or above one hundred twenty-a hundred thirty (smarter than complication-loose).

• 1 decade ago

No, age is not related to it.

100 is average, so 107 is just over average. Congratulations.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

sure.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.