Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 decade ago

Question inspired by zzzzzzz...Why do men have the same fantasies and fetishes?

Do you have any unique fantasies that no other man has thought of? Main fantasies, Catwoman suit, maid, schoolgirl, 3some, nurse, bunny,and etc. Why aren't you unique with your fantasies? Some of these fantasies are so 80s and 90s.

Favorite Answer

Came across a guy on here with a "beard fetish" a couple days ago... That was a new one for me, anyway...

Here is a link to a list of the most common fetishes, not all the fetishes, just the most common. You might notice that there are many more than the seven you listed. As for dating the litttle role play fantasies that you listed, the maid and schoolgirl date back to the 1800's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias

You forgot secretary, and the U.S. Women's beach volleyball team. From your list, I only agree with nurse and 3some. Schoolgirl was nice when I was somewhat age-appropriate.

For my list, include an Indian female grad student in physics, and sexy hiker girls met along the trail.

I wouldn't share my fantasies online but none of those are on the list.

And I don't get the threesome thing. It's hard enough making sure one woman is happy and satisfied so why would I try to take on two? It doesn't make any sense!

• Does woman on top of Conan count for fetish? Sometime even great Conan tired.

I fantasize about a USA in which the chix aren't a bunch of blubbos with anger-management problems!!

• ?

Indian head dress rubber gloves and baby oil.....

Fantasies can be timeless...why are you so judgemental?

Not just men, but women too....

They expose themselves to the same thing. Porn.