is he flirting?! does he like me?!?

basically, theres this guy that i really like, he's funny, popular, good looking ect!

over the last few weeks, he's started talking to me a lot more. It started from a stupid joke, but i see him literally every day now and he's always joking around with me and chatting. As part of the joke, he 'ruffles' my hair... He asked for my number too and we chat on msn, when were online - we text loads too :')

he hugs me loads too.

I know i've pretty much listed all the things that guys do when they flirt, but how can i be sure that he likes me? Any more obvious ways to tell if a guy likes you?

oh and any ways to be 'cool' around guys?

please reply?! :D

Favorite Answer

He likes youuu!!! :D

If he just started texting you like that and stuff than obviously he doess!!

And I would just say be yourself, apparently guys love that haha. And try to bring up stuff that hes interested in, like if hes watching the world cup and your not, you should start watching it and ask him who hes cheering for, etc. Hope I helped and thanks for answering minee!! :D

And btw the name Lucy is really nice, don't listen to that person above mee!! :)

i been in the same thing too. well u should ask him y he is starting to b friendly around u,and ask him do he like u since he is flirting with u ask him. and if he dont just think of him as a brother and u can find some 1 else.

he definitely likes you. just be yourself around him.