_
Lv 5
_ asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

What do you think is Madonna's one best song and video?

Not what your favorite Madonna songs are but what do you think is Madonna's best song? I'm going to say Like a Prayer. For music video Express Yourself.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Best song vocally: Don't Cry For Me Argentina

Best song overall: Probably, Like A Prayer - great album too.

Music Video is most likely Vogue because, everyone knows it, the dance is so well known and it's almost trademark, iconic Madonna.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Open Your Heart (song and video)

I think the song is her best, because it had a truly original dance beat unlike many of the songs from that era.

I think the video is her best, because it really sums up a lot of why I really have enjoyed Madonna as an artist. The story of the video captures the imagination, as well as the fact that Madonna looked really hot.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think her best song is Like A Prayer b/c it has a great beat to it and she proved to everyone that she was a serious pop artist. It was first album to have a serious meaning, and it was just a great song. But i think Papa Don't Preach is her best song vocally. Her best videos I think are Open Your Heart, Vogue, hung Up, and Express Yourself

• 1 decade ago

I think Madonna's best song is "To have and not to hold" off of her 1998 Ray of Light album. Her best video is "Hung Up"

Source(s): ROCK ON MATERIAL GIRL!!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lucy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I think her best song is Like A Prayer, and I think her best video is Vogue.

• 1 decade ago

Video-wise, Like A Prayer because I love clever it was in so many ways.

Song-wise, Love Don't Live Here Anymore (in terms of her voice), Vogue or Papa Don't Preach.

• 1 decade ago

Like a prayer (song) and ray of light (video)

• 1 decade ago

Like a prayer for song and Vogue for video, they are not my favourite though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Like A Prayer is one of her best, I think. And my favorite.

• 1 decade ago

her best songs are "like a virgin" , "like a prayer", "open your heart to me", and "ray of light".

her best video is "like a prayer"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.