my phone had water damage ! how can i fix it ?

ok , so i was mopping the floor and my phone accidentally fell in the water for like 5 seconds and i took it out and dried it off . it worked for a minute but it turned off and a screen saying "download " showed up . it cant turn it off or on and i really need my phone . the liquid indicator is red so , can i fix my phone and if i can how ?

well... based on your paragragh, the answer is NO.... sounds like the water hit the internals.....

but, try the rice method... take white, dry, uncooked rice,... dump in a zip lock bag... take the phone, battery, and cover and place into the bag of rice... seal shut, make sure the rice covers the phone... wait 2 days.... the rice should draw out any water or moisture.... after 24-48 hours... dust of the parts, and turn it on... see of that helps... that chance effort---some people swear to this... It has never worked for me though. LOL... but good luck

Source(s): Wireless Manager

I suggest taking off the back cover where your phone's battery is located. After that take out the battery and SIM card. Third, Take a blow-drier and blow out the back of the phone... Do NOT overheat the phone. Dry until you believe the phone is no longer wet.. Of you can... take off the front of the phone and dry the inside of that also... This should work. Good luck!

blow dry it that what i did but it it no low and hot