I feel more better being naked? how can i walk around nearly naked in public? like something i can wear that?

is almost nekid

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

try wearing darker colors and long pants and sleeves with nothing under neath then as you get more bold you can wear shorter stuff. but not too short also a void see through stuff people might get an eye full lol.

Source(s): experience, part time nudist
  • 1 decade ago

Well, my suggestion:

put a lot of mirrors in your living room, all facing the center of the area; then, do almost everything naked ONLY in your house.

Why I suggest so:

First of all, part of the reason you want being naked is you need to see and remind yourself you have pretty nice body. Following my suggestion will satisfy your such desire to a great extent. Second, part of the reason is also that you need to show other people your nice body. Doing it in your house will expose yourself to your neighbors and those passers-by. Also, it adds some fun since you don't know when will anyone see you and who they will be. Last but not least, it won't get you into much trouble.

Although others must have suggest or thought of so...

• Lina
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You could move to a nudist colony if you enjoy being naked that much.

And a bikini is probably as naked as you can get in public.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to a nude beach, or a nude hotel. Where every one gets to walk around naked. Or if you don't want to do that (LOL) then you can wear something that is some what see through. But you might get a ticket for being "nude" in public if you attempt it.

Source(s): ~ 12 year old girl.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • imrod
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Live near the beach and wear a bikini.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nudist Colony.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sure, but they won't let you run a round naked in jail so you might want to be careful when it comes to where you choose to show you're nakedness.

• 4 years ago

i can comprehend your freedom of option to try this, yet what concerns me is in simple terms one project. What happens in case you open your door bare and you hit upon a newborn status there. which could be a difficulty.

• 1 decade ago

Google "Don Schrader Albuquerque, NM" and find out. He is very nearly nude everyday and is nude at his home all the time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Trench coat, with nothing on under lol

Do not attempt on a windy day!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.