Is there student who actually got low GPA and got kicked out and came back to different Uni?

due to my low GPA I got dismissed from uni. and now I am looking for student who actually had same experience as me. Because right now I don't know what to do . I am so lost.

I don't know how to apply to university again.

Favorite Answer

First go talk to your counselor, she can tell you specifically what need to be done. From my personal experience, I had to fill out a petition form and write a letter of explanation of why I screw up. Usually the university will give its student a second chance (and sometime third). In my case, after I file the petition, they suspended me for a year, during that time, I had to go take courses at a near by junior college and had to get a B average on those courses (could be any courses but I recommend you use this time to fulfill your GE's). But talk to your counselor first, sure she will know exactly what to do. In the mean time, try not to worry much. There are more schooling options out there than you think. Worst part is how to break to news to your old folks. Goodluck.

If you were recently kicked out due to your low GPA, you won't be able to apply to the same university for at least a year. During that time, go to a community college and take courses there, then you can try and reapply to the same university or apply to a different university.