I am engaged but still in love?

with my ex. I ended up being the one to leave him...twice. Yesterday he admitted to me that he still loves me and if given the opportunity, he would run away with me. I doubt that he would do anything out of spite and I would love nothing more than the chance to be with him again but I feel I don't deserve him after doing him wrong twice before. My brain is so confused. I love my fiancee now but I will never have as much love for him as my ex. What, in the name of all existence, should I do?!?

Don't lead your fiance on. It will be better in the long run if you guys break it off now then after you are married. BUt its confusing to me, why would you have broken it off twice if you really wanted him. There is obviously something you dont like about him

Honestly if you did him wrong twice what makes you think you wouldn't do it a 3rd or 4th time... Sometimes you gotta let things go and know its for the best you guys had your chance to make it work and it didn't for one reason or another.... whatever you decide to do good luck!

You should follow your heart and go be with your ex. Especially since you're admitting that you love him more. You don't want to live with regret for the rest of your life. Good luck!