am i gay i cant tell?

When i had my best friend at my house last year we would watch some stuff and he would become sexualy excited and so would so we would go to my bed room and he would strip down to his briefs and then he would strip me down so i was naked. After i was naked we would get on my bed and he would take off his briefs, and then he would show me his thing and tell me to suck it and i did and i kinda liked it and then he would suck mine and then we would just have fun. I kinda liked it but i realy like girls so can some one help me.

Favorite Answer

If you liked it and still have feelings for girls then you are bi my friend but if you liked it more then with a girl then you might be gay.

Source(s): Join the rainbow side.
  • Fumiki

obviously, you ain't straight.

you're probably a bi.no straight guy enjoying suck guy's thing. and you like girls. means you're a bi. let see how things goes on. if you enjoying kiss a guy more than girl, you are totally gay.

if you would ever even think about doing anything sexual with a guy then you're gay. OBVIOUSLY. We get these questions every single day on the LGBT section when it's so obvious...and annoying..ughh

your bi. but if you like doing things more with guys then your more gay than bi

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Bi.