Do any of you believe that space aliens put us here on earth as an experiment?

My father truly believes this. I used to make fun of him. . .but now it doesn't sound all that impossible. . .

:-)

Peyton - LOL. No druggies here - just open minds and a big imagination:-)

Bob - You're 13, which explains your answer.

KittyKat - You're obnoxiously condescending. I could say the same thing about God if I wanted to. . ."Well, then who put God here".

Michael - Never heard this theory before. Interesting.

It's just a question. . .I'm not saying I believe it or don't believe it and I'm not saying I believe in God or I don't believe in God. I am a tolerant person with a very open mind. I am interested to hear other views and wondered if anyone else ever gave this a thought.

Jessica & Dead Fundie - both of your answers make sense.

Maybe "believe" was the wrong word. Maybe "consider" or "think" or "have thought about the possiblity"

Favorite Answer

Put me at the top of the list.

I am absolutely convinced earth is a melting pot of people from 12 star-systems- like the movie: Caprica.

The Sirians, the Pleadians, the Andromedans, the Arcuturans are the main groups you'll hear about.

The Great Pyramids were used as a portal to travel to Sirius, Vega and Orion.

I believe aliens put us here, there is no heaven in space, people pray for help all the time and it don't work, good people and young people die and get hurt all the time, if there was a god like some believe he would help, I don't call cops when I'm in need and I sure will not pray to a Jew.

• holtsr

some factors to contemplate: a million) extraterrestrial beings (no longer 'area men') exceedingly much particularly exist. it particularly is been calculated that our own galaxy, the Milky way, harbours a minimum of a million million different smart races. 2) Alien races, in the event that they are watching us, isn't staring at us interior the present time. it particularly is because of the fact the cost of sunshine is finite - any races watching us would be watching us interior the 1800's on the main modern. So, no Hollywood. 3) area is in simple terms too great to traverse by making use of any achievable civilization.

• What we believe in doesn't change the truth about what actually happened. It seems we are the result of a bio-engineering experiment started by an alien race. We share some of the features of our creators and people populating this planet before they arrived. I don't have any poof but this is what my intuition is telling me. Call it bs if you want.

• Godboy

If you want a little more about it, the idea started with the Annunaki from sumerian beliefs. Also see 'planet Niribu" I suspect that they were the fallen angels posing as Gods

They'd have nothing to gain. By the time we could travel to other solar systems, we'd be able to emulate virtually anything on computers. We may even be living in just such an emulation.

No, I don't believe so.

My opinion is formed by current scientific knowledge on how highly improbable that interstellar travel is possible in reasonable amounts of time.

No,never we r humans the best creature of the Almighty God.

i just think that it's funny that it seems more possible that aliens put us here than that God put us here to some people. some people would believe in anything if that anything's not God.

Sounds just as plausible as god putting us on this world.