what should i read next.?

so i just finished the sookie stackhouse serise, and i loved the morganville vampire serise, and of course i have read the twilight saga. i liked the characters in these serise. what do you think i should read next?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Chloe Neill - Chicagoland Vampire Series.

• 4 years ago

If I have been to have a literary idol it might be King. First publication I learn by way of him was once Tommyknockers and I was once hooked ever because. Rose Madder, Insomnia, Talisman and Black House (?) have a few very pleasant Dark Tower tie ins. Any of his quick tale books are amazing (Graveyard Shift, the Bachman Books, Nightmares and Dreamscapes, Everything's Eventual, Skeleton Crew) Bag of Bones was once a touching novel alongside the traces of the Green Mile with a small contact of supernatural in a individual-pushed surroundings. Eyes of the Dragon was once high-quality for its innocous contact (and likewise extra tie ins). I nonetheless have not learn the final 2 Dark Tower books, the Girl Who Loved Tom Jordon, Gerald's Game (Started it however did not get a long way), Delores Clairborne, or (surprisingly sufficient) Pet Semetary. Never heard of Colorado Kid until this submit so thank you!

• 1 decade ago

Impossible by Nacy Werlin

Evermore by Alison Noel

Everafter by ??

Wake by ??

All these books listed above are about immortals etc,,none about vampires..but same thing right? Just try them-their all very good and its good to get intrested with other types of books too!

• 1 decade ago

Look for other books by Stephanie Meyer, if you like Nicholas Sparks or Nora Roberts you could read their books.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mates, Dates series by Cathy Hopkins or anything by Cathy Cassidy :D

• 1 decade ago

The Vampire academy series...by richelle mead!...brilliant

• 1 decade ago

The Vampire Diaries if you haven't already.

• 1 decade ago

harry potter

• 1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.