Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

what do body lotions actually do :') ?

i have tons of body lotions and i would love to know what they do !

also what can i do to :

1.get rid of blackheads

2.make my skin soft and smooth ? :]

Favorite Answer

Body lotions moisturize your skin, which will make it soft and smooth. To get rid of black heads you need a face wash/scrub. I would recommend trying the St.Ive's face washes, there is a variety of them but my all time favorite is the St.Ive's Invigorating apricot scrub. They're really inexpensive too.

Well body lotions are basically for making your skin soft and smooth so if yours haven't worked then I advise you to get a different body lotion.If you have blackheads just go to boots or something like that and buy some cream.

All I can say is, if you've tried other products that haven't worked...you seriously should try Dermal Therapy. I use their Heel Cream for dry cracked heels after wearing flip flops, and I swear by it. They have a few skin products, so check them out on Facebook. You'll thank me!

Source(s): www.dermaltherapy.com