Could I be pregnant when...?

he rubbed his penis up against my vagina. Two days ago we were taking a shower together and once out he laid me across the bed and began to vigourously rub his penis against me. I'm only 17 and DO NOT WANT TO BECOME PREGNANT. There was no condom, I'm not on the pill, and it's been more than 24 hours. What are the chances of me getting pregnant? And how can I tell if I am pregnant without going to the doctors? Because I keep having horrible dreams of me getting pregnant...

And if anyone wants to know the order?

Okay - he came, urinated, then we showered, then THIS is when it happened. Plus, I check my ovulating calender and that two day window WAS when it happened....

Favorite Answer

I'm not really sure about your exact situation.

So my assumptions are:

1. There was no vaginal intercourse at all.

2. He did not ejaculate inside your vagina.

3. However, he may have rubbed his penis against your vagina while being lubricated (in other words, the sticky liquid that the male reproductive system produced before ejaculation, mostly for lubricating purposes)

The short and quick answer is: Yes.

The most probable answer is: No.

For this situation, you have to know how the egg is actually fertilized. A woman generally ovulates two weeks after her period. And so when the egg is produced, it travels down the fallopian tube, and into the uterus. Now, the egg can only be fertilized while it is in the fallopian tube (there are cases of utero-pregnancy but it's very rare). If it does not meet a sperm along the way, then it proceeds to be passed out during the next period.

Having said that, sperm is usually released inside the vagina, which then travels into the fallopian tube, and stays there for around 3-4 days, usually no more than 7 days. And when a ovum is released, the sperm can fertilize it. However, if sperm is ejaculated near the mouth of the vagina then there also a possibility of some sperm traveling into the vagina, which may result in pregnancy. However, this is typically very unusual. In general, sperms can't travel very long distances. And I'm not sure how close his penis was to your vagina.

Since you are indeed in the time of the month in which you are most likely to be pregnant, there is a chance that you may become pregnant, especially since there was no condom and you are not on the pill. The fact that sperm can live in your body for about half a week to a week is a good indicator that you should be careful.

The good news is there are measures you can take. I'm sure your have heard the morning-after-pill, also known as Plan-B. You have about 5 days after sex to take the pill. However, even if you do take the pill, it is not 100% in preventing pregnancy (usually a 80-90% chance). There are also other pills with similar affects.

The best way to tell whether you are pregnant or not without going to the doctors is to wait for your next period. You can take Plan-B and try to wait it out and see if you have your next period. If you do, then you are safe. If not, then consider the worst.

If you are looking for straight up numbers, my guesses would be:

Optimistically: 0-3% chance of pregnancy

Pessimistically: 5-8% chance of pregnancy

A couple of things to keep in mind though. Your body will always be different from the text-book standards so give yourself some leeway.

Also, chance is not something you want to take when it comes to sex. It's all too easy to give in to temptation but all it takes is 1% to get pregnant. And if that is something you fear, then make sure you take care of yourself.

I hope that helps. Good luck.

Did you have sex? Did you see liquid come out his penis.. that could have been pre-come and you can get pregnant off of that. Im 17 as well and if you don't want to have a baby you need to prevent it. Please get on the pill and use a condom. It would still feel good and your be able to sleep better at night knowing you did the right thing and knowing your safe.

First of all, if you don't want to become pregnant, then you should have been practising safe sex, simple as that. I'm not trying to sound condescending, but it's the truth.

Secondly, the odds are low that you are pregnant if he came way before this happened.

The only way you can tell if you're pregnant without going to the doctor is if you miss your next period and then take a pregnancy test.

Let this be a lesson to you: PRACTICE SAFE SEX!

If you don't want to be pregnant, then don't be stupid and AT LEAST have safe sex. Don't come to us complaining if you are pregnant, cuz it's your entire responsibility. I hope that by re-reading your post, you realize the stupidity you have just committed.

P.S: Your chances are high and it's too early to know if you are pregnant anyways.