Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I'm looking for DANCE Workout DVDs?

do u have any suggestions?

i need a workout that gives really good results... i'm aiming to lose 20-30 pounds.

so far i've looked at:

Zumba Dance

Hip Hop Abs

SYTCD Workout DVDs

Dance Your *** Off Workout (best one i've seen so far)

"Fame" Workout

...among others.

if you've used any of the ones i mentioned, how was it?

and are there any other DVDs u recommend?

thanks alot :)

Favorite Answer

the zumba body transformation set (is that the same one?) is really good. I've been using it for about 2 months- the instruction is clear and easy enough to pick up, especially with the 'easy beat' system- i might mention that's coming from someone with two left feet. The ab workout is great too.

Btw, you might want to check out cathe friedrich's Basic Step DVD. It's not dance but step aerobics. However its more professionally organised (and probably more directly effective for weight loss) than any dance dvd i've seen and loads of people love it. Here's a link to her website. www.cathe.com . There are some useful testimonials in her forum too.

I've been using the two dvd sets in combo for a year and the effect has been awesome.

Good luck!

I also use the pump it up dvds, i find them fun enough, and they work you, different sections for toning etc. Or if nothing else get the duster out put on your own music and dance round cleaning like a loony, i find that i get so carried away i dont realise im cleaning and exercising lol. See if you can find clips of the dvds online, then you can see what kind of things they offer/if they seem repetitive before you spend your money =)

I not a fan of dance workouts so I can't give you my input. However, check out www.collagevideo.com There you can view clips of different videos.

TURBO JAM!!