Why are dudes so awesome????

Seriously girls do so much to impress us and get us to like them it's crazy. Do you guys really like going through all that trouble? Because I, along with the majority of boys/men just shower and go pretty much... We don't really do much to get you guys to like us. Are we just that awesome?

This shouldn't be in the gay section when I said guys half the time I was meaning girls but you guys get it.

Michael do you shave 80% of your body, straighten your hair, apply lotion to every inch of your body, try on 5 outfits before you get the right one, wear clothes way too small so it flaunts your body, put on makeup, pluck your eyebrows, and do more on top of that?

Well, excuse me for disagreeing, but I happen to have quite an extensive every-morning-regimen to get myself ready for the day, thank you.

Edit: How much of my body I shave is none of your business!

And no, I don't wear make up.

No sometimes when i'm in a realationship i shave my legs it's already hairy cnt get any hairyer.. so yeah and when i break up with them or they with me i just let it grow back.

• Timmy2

well dudes ARE just awesome!!!! and yes some guys do all that..............and more!