From the Christian perspective, how far should a follower go to spread the Word?

I'm not talking about distance.

Is it enough to let others know about Jesus and let others do what they will with that information or is the 'job' not complete unless we are responded with, "You're right. I accept Jesus"?

At what point is a Christian fulfilling his responsibilities & when is he going too far?

• imrod
    Favorite Answer

All you can do is live a Christian life and share what you know. If someone isn't interested then my goodness don't bother them.

What strikes me as odd is that someone will come to a religion and spirituality Q&A board and not expect there to be some Christian questions and answers. Maybe someone that is that sensitive shouldn't be here. It is a place to talk about religion.

Our job is to plant seeds and allow the Holy Spirit to handle the rest. Jesus said if someone doesn't want to hear about the Lord you are to shake the dust from your feet and move on.

When they practice what they preach, is when I listen, most of them just scream at people.

The christians fulfill their responsibilities when they do nice things, without dangling the convert or die attitude over non believer's heads. They go too far when they make threats, like youll starve if you dont accept jesus or guilt trips.....

• As far as a Thai hooker would go to spread her legs for a root and spare change. And I mean that in the most disrespectful way.

They seem to do whatever it takes.

"Lying for Jesus" seems to be the most popular technique.

go ahead make silly claims, but don't be surprised when one of my wise cracking brethren come along and debunk yo azz.

Sometimes its necessary to torture non-believers in order to convince them - the pain they experience here on earth is nothing compared to the pain they would experience in hell.

I agree with nine tail

the Bible says to "go on and make disciples...in every nation".