Why won't my laptop play videos on the BBC site properly anymore?

I tried watching Doctor Who on the iPlayer and I can only watch about 10 mins until it starts skipping and freezing, and when I try to watch Casualty I can hardly watch any of it!!

I have an emachines E520 laptop, I've got 56.4 GB free out of 139 and it's a Windows Vista.

HELP! Why won't it let me play videos properly?

Aw it's alright Cara. I didn't mean to have a go at you or anything!! Sorry 'bout that. =) x

Favorite Answer

Hey this isnt gonna answer your question but,,, you answered a questiona bout helping me convince my parents... i just wanted to apologize. I shouldve have worded my question better . I absouloutley LOVE MY DOG TO DEATH!!! He is the sweetest little boy. I even sleep with him every night. I am most definatley NOT trying to replace him. I just want a dog that I could train with because dalmations have a good endurance. I would not favor a new dog over my puppy. I even had a new dog a while ago but my dad got rid of her

because she was quite a handful, but my dog was definatley NOT out of my life. Hes not old or anything but he has knee problems and a run is not good on him.

I apologize for the inconvenience

By the way, you seem to a career as a writer ahead of you.

• ?

Check all software is installed properly i use Java script to run videos or watch anything on the Internet now if yours is not installed properly that cause it to stop freeze play in slow motion and even jump