Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? PLEASE READ!?

I have been getting these head pains for weeks now. It's not just in one spot its on certain parts of my head but the pain stayes for quite a while. I have also been getting shortness of breath and vein pain all up my arms legs neck. I was just wondering what this might be I get awfully worryed about these things. Please Please tell me!!! Also I have been getting lightheaded/dizzy ness and *Brown stars in my eyes* I am 13 and can't go to the doctors by myself and I am extremely worryed about it

ALSO JUST NOW MY HEAD WAS BEATING SO HARD I COULD FEEL IT GOING UP N DOWN.

Favorite Answer

ok i know it is personal, but have you been on a regular menstrual cycle and if so how heavy do you bleed? honestly, i have the same problems when i am on my period. you may be anemic. thus if you bleed heavily it could cause these problems. I know i've been that way since i was ur age and i am 22 now. I have actually ended up passing out during my work program when i was in high school...I worked in the cafeteria doing dishes and stuff and i felt the pains, only i wasn't allowed to sit down, and i passed out and hit my head on the corner of the machine i had to pull trays from...let me just say don't let something like that happen to you, also when on your period stay way from chocolate and caffeine-hell yes it is hard, but it helps

TALK TO YOUR MOM AND GET TO THE DR!

Source(s): Personal experience

You need to tell your parents and see a doctor. All your symptoms could be related to your blood pressure, this can be caused by stress. But definitely need to talk to your parents or any adult you can trust to take care of you and get your BP checked.