Which of these two belly rings do you like better? (pic)?

Favorite Answer

i don't really like either but of the two i would choose the one with the ball on top

because of the curvy stone, plus the shape of the balls and stone go together

I prefer the one that has one end jewelled and the other just the ball. I think it looks nicer and simplier. The other just seems a bit "much", it nice don't get me wrong. But I think the other will look better as a belly ring (: xx

I like them both, but I would get the 2nd one with the ball at the top instead of the diamond.

i like the 2nd 1

I like the 1st one. It has double the Shiny Bling..meaning you can stand out more!! =)

Hope this helps

the 2nd . i have it xD and i have the first one .. i personally think the 2nd one is better .. first time i put the 1st one on it looked to flashy .. but atm i have the 2nd one on .. and its perfect and pretty :)

Source(s): my experience ?? :)

i dont really like either of them. the diamonds look kind of cheap.. but if i had to choose i would choose the second one cause it has less diamond

1st one

& because It looks better with the two little stones/diamond w.e it is.

atleast for me it does.

the first one cuz both top and bottom are jeweled and will catch the light ;)

the second one because it looks simpler and sexier.

Source(s): opinion