What are we getting for all the spending except an unsustainable debt?

I mean really?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Squat or jackshit,take your pick.

• 1 decade ago

Relax. Our debt has been unsustainable for a while now. Its not Bush's fault or Obama's The policy of spending what we don't have is older than both of them. Were past the point of making our problem worse because its already beyond repair. Look at it like this if you make 50k a year and you spend 100k a year and you owe 5 million, does it really matter if you get another credit card? Does it really make a difference anymore? You no longer fear your unpayable debt. Thats just a fact of life. The only thing you fear is the credit running out.

• 1 decade ago

Short answer: nothing

We currently have over $13T national debt, that's over $100,000 per tax payer. and at the G20 the president told the other countries that they should be spending more too. it's like when a rich father buys their kid a car to tell them "sorry I haven't payed any attention to you your whole life but here's a car" the only problem is that the american tax payer isn't getting anything for being neglected.

• According to Obama's 2009 speech on the economy, unsustainable debt is the GOAL. Why ask about what else?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • CC
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Trouble

• 1 decade ago

A chance that the US Economy will not completely and permanently collapse. The US is far from out of the woods yet.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A shocked and awed world!!

Really, the amazing death dealing civilian mashing, people destroying,

child killing, land grabbing oil dealing mahem making unopposable

random unpredictable hateful murderous US military is

UNFORGETTABLY AWESOME!!

The entire world is focussed in fear upon you!!

Your death is the dream of every good human, every day!

You are the most hated empire EVER!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama and gang are trying to spread the American Wealth thru-out the world and make it Even- its kinda funny that they even think doing that is possible with all the corruption in the world. It can't work and if it did everyone in America would only make 14,000 dollars a year, enough to buy food only and live in a tent I guess, or live in tiny shack like Obamas brother does in Kenya- Obama don't seem to care about his brother living in a Shack so why would he care if we are forced to live in tiny shack?

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Americans that think you and I should work and be taxed so high that we have nothing left. They feel entitled to everything I have worked to earn. Generations and generations of moochers and bums that don't like to work and are rewarded with a bigger welfare check for every kid they add.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that's it, debt so the country is forced to sell off its resources for pennies on the dollar, just like in a third world nation.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the sad part is that we have only spent 43 % of the total stimulus money. the rest is saved for obamas re election campaign

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.