i feel like the only person who has never tried drugs?

i don't want to try them ever. but i feel like the only person who has never tried drugs! i am it seems like every one i meet seems to have done it or still does and i hate it. Anybody else like me? or am i really the only one haha.

i mean the kind of drugs at parties and stuff canabis, coke etc

i love coffee >o<

don't worry i have no intention of ever trying drugs i just needed to know i am not the only one haha

thanks for all the helpful answers ^o^

Favorite Answer

i totally agree with you. but i believe im doing the right thing and so are you there is no need to do drugs and i cant stand people who do them. don't change that about yourself DONT DO DRUGS!

and for all you out there who do drugs i have something to tell you...

YOURE RUINING YOUR LIFE! don't give me the excuse it was one time, i only do it every once in a while or my favorite i was kidnapped along with jeremy london and forced to do drugs in palm springs. remember YOURE RUINING YOUR LIFE!

don't do drugs, please

• Brian

Lot's of people haven't. You want something fun to do with your life, toss $30-$100 a week into a savings account (the moneymost people spend on drugs) and in like 5 years when you're friends who do use are sitting around complaining about money issues just be like: "Oh I happened to save $30,000 this past 5 years by not doing drugs with you"

• Elliot

I feel like the only person who doesn't drink coffee, beer or tea.

I feel like the only person who doesn't have terrible taste in music.

I feel like the only person who is smart enough to know that the the only honest answer to the questions "Is there a God?" is "I don't know"..

..I can keep going, but you get the idea. I'm never going to drink coffee, listen to pop radio or go back to church. And you're not going to do drugs. Awesome for both of us. Here's to the freedom of individuality. Cheers.

no need to not try drugs. its better not too. keep all your brain cells. if you are thinking to try drugs just to have a conversation peice, dont because that is what i did, and i can't always remember things. so really its probably better that you don't. in the long run, you will be able to qualify for jobs, that druggies can't.

• ?

what do you define as drugs? what about caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, codeine, aspirin, cough medicine, medications etc. etc.