hhhh asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

I Dont want my top Braces, Can i just get my bottom ones? HELP!?

Ok so I went to the dentist yesterday and well apparently im getting braces.

BUT My top teeth are straight, they dont need any braces.

I only have my bottom teeth kinda crooked, just the first two.

I understand getting my bottom i mean Of course i want them for the bottom but not the top!

this is my senior year and i dont want to be having braces that people could see,

my bottom teeth cant really show anyways, few people know how they look >.<

I think the reason he wants to put braces on the top is for my bite,but i can fix that later right?

and well i was just wondering if i asked just for the bottom braces will he do it?

• David
    Favorite Answer

doubt it.

No it's not up too you. But you can say no. But if you say No, the you say no to the whole thing. Like No, to bottom one's too. Some people with straight teeth do have to have braces. Because they have an overbite. I have them, and there fine!!!

• ?

very rarely they'll change what you're going to get, especially if they've already organised things. braces are very expensive, thousands of pounds including the retainers etc. if you're getting them on the NHS now for free then you won't be able to get your bite fixed free later on, i don't think. it's best to get it all over with at once. braces don't change your appearance that much really, and they're not that noticable once you get used to them. :)

Source(s): personal experience

eh. you will might need bottom ones if your top are really good for no top braces. just ask the guy who gonna do your braces,

ahaha ik wut u mean dear, i had them in 3rd grade they just where sore the first few days and if they tease u there losers!!! and bracis are not always for strightening ur teeth!!! just trust me if the dentist says u need them on both top and bottom get them!!!!!! okay?? hope i helped! good luck!

Source(s): good luck!