Girls only- how would you react if you were asked out by someone on facebook? (If you knew them in person)?

If you knew them in person of course. I believe it's just another way to ask someone out. I really don't see the harm in it. But- everyone has their preferences.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i think it's okay. if the person asking you out is more comfortable asking you out over the computer, let them do it. it's better to let them do that than them being extremely nervous and looking stupid in person.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think I would mind it. I never really got why girls are always getting after guys for asking them out via text or email or in your case, Facebook. Maybe the guy is too shy to do it in person or he can never get the girl alone to tell her in person because they are always surrounded by people. And of course there is the rejection part, It would just be much easier on both people if that was the case.

I honestly don't mind, but there are plenty of girls out there who do.

Hope I Helped and Good Luck! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i understand how some people get really nervous with stuff like this if u talk to them in person or on the phone, but i would prefer that they would actually call me.

its kind of like breaking up with someone over txt. it just shows u r scared

• Aubrey
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

if you dont see the person very often in person it's okay, but if you see them a lot and then just ask on fb it's probably not the best idea

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Trish
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

kinda cheesy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.