Why do people keep calling Justin Bieber a girl? Are they serious?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They do it, 'cause they don't like him or are jealous. Although no1 would/will admit about the jealousy part. When people don't like something/someone they start to say wrong things. People say Justin is gay/a girl probably because of his haircut, his sons, his voice, his lyrics, his way...etc. I think it's stupid to judge some1 when you don't know him...I love/like him and I'm a true Belieber! :) Peace!

Source(s): - best answer?
  • 1 decade ago

Justin Bieber is a girl and the day she turns 18 I'm going to bust her cherry.

• Yeah actually. some people say hes a homo others say hes bi others say hes a girl

its cause of his high voice to most people it sounds very girl-ish some think he has had a sex change

Source(s): Me myself and I
  • 1 decade ago

some people are jealous of him bc they arent famous or dont have girls surrounding them like crazy or even boys if ur a girl so stop hating people seriously

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Because you can't tell he is a little boy when you hear him sing.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe 'cause in some of his songs, his voice sounds feminine?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes he is a little girl just listen to his voice he obviously hasn't hit puberty yet

• 1 decade ago

no they arent serious. but his voice and lyrics are very feminine, and because lots of people dont like him, they make fun of him however they can.

• 1 decade ago

Justin Biber isn't a girl????????? Since when????

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

His voice was high :P

But really, they just hate him because theyre jealous

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.