Sissy asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

what eyelier should i get for my water line?

i like putting eyeliner in the inside of my eye on the water line?

i need an eyeliner that will last all day and wont smudge?

i have cover girl Perfect blend,and when i put it on at 12:00 its all over my eye?

it doesn't have to be cheap,i was thinking like $20?

what should i get?

• Favorite Answer

URBAN DECAY 24/7 EYELINERS

$17- ULTA, SEPHORA AND URBANDECAY.COM

OR CARGO SWIMMABLES (NOT SURE WHAT THEY ARE CALLED EXACTLY) BUT ITS A BOX OF 5 FOR $18 AT ULTA

The ones from Sephora are great quality and last long periods of time. I have tested out the cheapest to the most expensive eyeliners in my waterline and this brand is the best because I do not have to reapply that often. With the summer weather it is expected that your eyeliner may run onto your lower lash line because of all the heat. If you want to try this brand I suggest buying the nano eyeliners in your basic colors(blue, black, brown). If you like the way it goes on and stays buy the regular size! That is my advice and I love this brand. I now buy the full size eyeliners. Like I said with the weather your eyeliner will run some bit. Hope this helps!

Styli Style at CVS is really really good! The pencil line&seal 24 ones.

They are about $5 too!

Almay.