How much weight will i lose?

Okay so if i eat only 500 or less calories a day and do at least 1 hour of medium to intense physical activity a day how much weight will i lose in a week? I weight about 102-103 and am 5'4.

Favorite Answer

ok

in honesty, you will lose a fair bit.

BUT THE PROBLEM ?

you're just gonna wind up ill looking if you stick to depriving yourself of food, you'll wind up with pale skin and wind up with all blotchy/patchy skin so i wouldn't bother.

I discovered the booklet to be very informative and handy to learn. I've misplaced 17 kilos in 12 days, I'm simply worried that I'm wasting an excessive amount of weight, too swiftly. I will admit I have not adopted the advisor precisely. I'm no longer sticking flawlessly to the indexed meals and meal plans (however as a rule) and doing little or no activity, however the weight maintains flying off. It naturally works and if I'd adopted it precisely I suppose it might scare the residing daylights out of me on the grounds that of the quantity that I'd lose. So thank you once more for the knowledge. I've by no means bought some thing like this earlier than on the grounds that they're in general stuffed with trash, however 3WD has been a exceptional shock. Get began in these days!

If you wish to lose weight and get nice abs, here is a great plan I especially recommend of.

in the plan you get:

* 55 Shocking best fat-burning foods that a lot of them you possibly never thought of.

* two very critical foods that you probably eat a lot and should never touch again.·

* a couple of Motivation secrets for lifelong fitness victory.

* an amazing solution for reducing the junk-food craving.

* a batch of workout routines that will burn your belly fats a lot faster than any other work-out.

* The TRUTH about getting flat abs without bogus "fat burner" capsules.

to learn more, check out this website below. Hope that helps. :)

Um your weight is fine and i'm NOT just saying that. I'm 5'3 and like 115 and i'm trying to get down to 105. I know it's hard but i'm sure you look fine and 500 calories won't be able to sustain an 1hr of physical activity.

Good luck

please please please talk to a therapist and your friends!!!! YOU DON'T NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT!! AND THAT IS A VERY UNHEALTHY WAY TO LOSE IT!!!