Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is it weird to go to a guy's house that you just met?

I've been talking to a guy online for a couple of weeks we get along really great and have talked about meeting. One of the things he mentioned, while we were talking about what to do after meeting, was that we could head over to his house, order pizza and watch a movie. We are both kind of homebodies, not really into restaurants and the type, so this actually sounded cool to me. We have never once had a conversation about sex, he's been a real gentleman, so I'm not really worried about it going that way, I'm just curious if anyone thinks this is a bad idea?

Lol, if childish stupid comments like YumYum's bothered me I would never have asked the question on here.

Favorite Answer

I suggest you should first go somewhere public and talk for a while in person and see how he is in reality. Then for the next date, you could go to his house if the feeling is still good.

have fun and be safe!

i dont think its a bad idea but maybe you shouldnt be in the house alone with him as you only met...maybe bring a friend along next time until your relationship develops to a trusting friendship and introduce him to other friends...it may be safer

you sound dumb...your the type of girl we see on the news when she gets kidnapped by a 40 year old man who pretended to be 16...just stupid girl c'mon

irnogre Yum Yum, shes being mean because something happened to her! Although she has got the basics correct, its not safe for women to meet men online, people are very different online as they are in person!

you'll be fine if you bring mace.

make sure to meet him at first in a public place.

• Mike

bring a taser, and hide a cell phone in your panties in case he wants to chain you up in his basement

yes you stupid ho