i am a heavy smoker how can i pass my saliva drug test in a week?

have a saliva drug test in a couple daysss any reason to worrry? plz help

heavy pot smoker will it show on saliva test if i stop for a week?

My work gives out saliva tests and i did some research on it. with the saliva test, i found that it only picks up immediate use of the drug(from 1-10 hours i would say). And a guy from my work smoked like 3 days before a test and passed. So you should be fine. Just to make sure drink plenty of water with lemon and cranberry juice. hope this eases your mind

your a heavy salvia smoker? or cigs or pot? dont sweat it unless u use the salvia, otherwise it wont reflect in the drug screen.

Edit: if the drug test is for salvia only, the thc from pot will not show up in the results.. unless they are testing for that as well. if you smoke daily.. it would take about a month to clean your system out to pass a normal drug test... consult your local head shop or tobacco store for supplements to help pass a test... good luck!

i am in the same situation here, i had one and had smoked a few days before. i find the results out next week, i hear however that the detection time is like 24 hours to 3 days, so i would stop now..just in case.