Why do some girls insist wearing tights in this weather and do any of you wear tights when its hot?

its far to warm to be wearing tights in this weather and yet i see several girls around wearing tights. they must be so hot and sweaty with them on. why would you do it. also is there any girls that do wear them and could say what its like to. just curious to know peoples opinion as i do wear tights but not in hot weather.

Favorite Answer

Some tights are thinner than others which you can wear all year long.

I see what you mean though... I wouldn't wanna wear thick tights and sweat in them.. that's a bit gross.

I guess there's different kinds of materials :)

I like wearing tights and I'm a guy! Tights just feel so good.

I sometimes wear thin tights in summer.

I do feel a bit insecure about my legs. And I'm cold most of the time anyway.

I wear them at night. It may be hot in Florida but it is not hot in the venues that I visit at night.

maybe they're insecure about they're legs and don't want to show them with shorts, or they think it looks good, or its a trend in their school,I agree they must be hot and sweaty in them

I think they must be mad, I would rather wear trousers that tights.

• mili

I never wear tights in the summer.

Idk why some girls insist on wearing them even thought it's hot.

what a weird question :S

maybe they feel insecure about there legs