? asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

wehn do you think is a good age to start having sex?

I'm 14 years old and was just wondering when you thought was a good time!

Favorite Answer

Well I'm a girl, and I had sex for the first time when I was 13. The boy was 14. I know alot of people will say that when you have sex at a young age you will regret it. But I'm 19 and I don't regreat it. I had sex with the guy because I cared for him and he cared for me and we were happy, plus we dated for 9 months and didn't have sex until we had been together for 6 months. My case is rare, most young kids have sex with a person they "love" that they have been with for 2 weeks. It's not love, it's lust. And if you have sex to soon in a relationship you could end up regretting it later. I think for a boy the age should be about 15-17. And a girl it should be about 16-19. So, obviously I go against what I actually did. But I was very mature back then, now these little girls would have sex just to have sex just to say they did it or think they "love" someone when they really don't know what love is.

16+

• Most people i know start at around 14. BUT, me personally, i wouldn't do it dude. If you really care about your girl you'll wait till she's 18. If a girl has sex before she's done with puberty, she has a high risk of having a 80% chance of getting cervical cancer. So yes it feels good and stuff, but, you have to think bout your girl dude. Do you care about her enough? If you really liked ur girl you'll wait.

It all depends on the person. Some people think 16, others 14, others when they're married! It's all up to you!

I would say 17 or over. And when you turn 17 you might not feel ready. You have to feel ready to have sex and not just do it because you are at that age.

When you are ready, love the other person. and are prepared for the consequences. I would say around at least 18. Protection is a good idea.

• Shane

When you get married, and when you learn how to spell. It's when, not wehn.

It's better to wait until your married in case you get someone pregnant and its not a sin

Source(s): I'm Catholic

18 and after marriage.

• When you get married.