child support and parent out of country?

Is it possible to get child support if the parent is in another country? not sure if thats possible or if it depends on the country.

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Depends if they are living in that country permanently (permanently usually means more then half the year). Also depends if you were authorized visitation rights.

    Go to the judge and plead your case. You were denied the right to see your kid as your ex partner ran off to purposefully prevent you from seeing your kid. Then also since their finances can't be proven or status ask for a removal or a stay in payments until they return.

    They won't show back up in the country to prove otherwise.

  • 1 decade ago

    hedging is not the best way to seek a solution.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.