Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

YouTube on my iPhone 4 is very slow. What should I do?

everytime i watch something, it LAGS A LOT. this began to happen today. please please please help?

It's running on wi fi already

Favorite Answer

Return it, and get a Droid phone. Now you have a flash player too!

I was having the same problem I bought a new Apple AirPort Extreme base station yesterday and after I set it up my You Tube videos were running very slow. I went back to my old Linksys WRT54G router thats four years old and YouTube was loading in no time at all. I believe its the router itself thats causing the problems, since I also tried in the past a new Netgear WNDR3700 on my old iPhone 3GS and that router was making my YouTube load very slowly. I would suggest buy a new router but all the ones out now seem like they aren't very compatible with the iPhone.

Try using it on a wi-fi connection.

Since you have an iPhone 4, you must have AT&T, and therefore, you are going to have problems with cellular service.

• ?

i've got had a matching subject on my iPod touch for a protracted time. call Apple help or schedule an appointment at their genius bar - they are able to sparkling up your subject in a jiffy.