Why am I having dreams about my ex?!?!?

Over the past 3 weeks or so I've had dreams about my ex. He is either making out with me, kissing me and hugging me. That is the opposite of what he did. He just went out with me because he felt sorry for me. Anyway in my dreams he is friendly and nice [not what he is]. Also my current crush is in there to. Either in the back round looking jealous or unhappy, but I know its my crush but I never see his face? If I do its for a minuet. My ex moved away before Christmas and he was my neighbor. We haven't spoke since. My crush lives an hour away from me. I'm not to thrilled with him right at the moment.

My Questions are:

1) Why am I having dreams with both of them in it?

2) Is it signes that I'll get my first kiss soon? [I haven't got my first kiss]

3) Why can't I see my crushes face but I know its him?!

4) Am I having dreams about my ex because I miss him? [which i really don't]

If you read this and helped with this thank you so much!

Favorite Answer

I pulled out some main words and went with this one. "Ex" and this is what I got.

To dream about your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend or that you and your ex got back together again indicates that people currently in your life are reminding you of those same feelings you had back then. This dream could be warning you that you are falling into a repeating pattern in relationships. You should consider the harsh lessons you may have dealt with in these past experiences so you don't repeat them. Sometimes, however, past encounters can be satisfying episodes in your life. This dream may also indicate things you have 'X'd' out within yourself.

To dream about your lover's ex could be that you are trying to live up to their standards. This dream is warning you not to do the same thing you did in a previous relationship.

To dream that you are kissing your ex suggests that there are certain attributes about your ex that you enjoyed. This dream isn't indicating necessarily that you wish to begin the relationship again, but you should think about what were his or her finer qualities or attributes. These are the attributes you are finally coming to acknowledge within yourself.

To dream that your ex has died suggests that the emotions you had for your ex are finally over. You have moved on and he or she is now relegated to your past.

(,,,)>*J*<(,,,).•*+*•.☆*SMILES* ☆.•*+*•.(,,,)>*J*<(,,,)

Source(s): www.dreamforth.com