What percentage of Muslims are terrorists?

99.96% Terrorism originated from non-Muslims! Yet, they blame and prosecute Muslims only!?

Source: Europol Report

Favorite Answer

All of them.

There -- happy now?

Because the world is happiest when it lives in fear and finds whomever it can to persecute. You could also argue that anyone who commits acts of terrorism are not true Muslims.

I think that percentage is greater when you include Islamic terrorist sympathizers.

I'll tell you. I hate religion. I'm not a fan of Islam. But I don't think every Muslim is a terrorist and have just as much right to be free from public persecution because of what some extremists do.

I can't stand people's bigotry at all, in any way, shape, or form.

Typical. Most people don't think all Muslims are terrorists. But, since you are quoting stats and official data, many "laws" upheld in some Muslim countries would qualify as state terrorism by our standards. That includes sentencing unfaithful women and gay people to death.

Considering the fact that there are over a billion Muslims in the world, and only several thousand of them could be called terrorists . . . I'd say well below 1%.

Probably about 10%, at least... if you count the ones who agree w/ the acts of terrorism as terrorists themselves.

If you were looking for a scientific # based on actual statistics, I have no idea.

what a silly question, how can anyone ever know how many terrorists are anywhere at any given time. There will always be violence/wars because that's what men excel at

0.04% as per the statistics of Europol Report.

Most terrorists, invaders and criminals are non Muslims than as per the Report.

• ?

Well dey be blamin teh muslims cos dey be flyin dey planes into buildins an cuttin off heads an shizz. Dats probly why. Ain't personal.

well a recent poll in UK says that 30% of muslims there want sharia law.

So I would say 30%, and that's a HUGE number.

somewhre between 0 and 1.

Islam is terrorism.