Does he love me? I wanna know.?

How can I tell if he loves me so?

Seriously people?!? It's an oldies song. I thought SOMEONE would've figured it out and finished the lyrics for me. SHEESH!

Favorite Answer

If he is making a REAL (key word) attempt to show you that he loves you then you will catch on to it. guys have a real easy way to let our women know that we love them :)

Does he want to spend time with you ? Does he call or text you constantly? Is he caring and loving? Usually when a guy (or girl ) is into you, you know it. If in doubt though, ask him.

if he tells you he loves you

he probabbly does

if you think he loves you

but doesn't tell you

he doesn't love you

girls are so mistaken. if a guy loves you. he will say it. don't believe movies and books where it says "they are too shy and secretly in love" . guys don't fall secretly in love . they say it outloud

• I dont know, why don't you ask him yourself instead of asking the general public? How are we supposed to know how his "mystery man" feels about you??

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

u can tell if he loves u ..he cares about u and respects u and ect

Source(s): good luck