Please help!! I can't stop having intercourse!! :(?

Ok, heres the deal. I'm a Christian and I believe in God with all my heart. There is just one area where I am lacking and this one has been the most prevalent.

First, despite the rude responses I will get, I am going to be honest about the kind of person I am. I have never had a good gf or a good friend for that matter that was a female before. Most of the time I have problems with them because the nerds/geeks don't get the fine women. I am going through a divorce now as we speak. I have not lived with my kids mother since April. Let another man move in while I was living there. But that's another story...

So, I meet this woman who is incredibly awesome. But what is so great about her and our relationship is how good of friends we are. We talk literally all the time, everyday. She's texting me now as I'm typing this message. She's a model and an actress and I have never been with anyone so beautiful in my life. She spends the night quite often but we do a lot of talking.

She just got through sharing one of the books in the series that she's reading.

This woman is a Christian too but has been physical longer than I have.

We are in our mid 20's.

Basically put, and I mean this in the most respectful way, she is a freak. And it is awesome.

She has class though, she's not loud, ignorant, irrational, she's quite intelligent which has helped us connect on an intellectual level. She's like jennifer lopez with the brain of someone from jeopardy...

However, when we are physical, even just kissing, its passionate. One time we kissed for 4 hours. lol I know i'm going to get some crazy comments but i'm just saying... Physically, I am connected in a way that I don't know how to let go of or even slow down because sometimes... my flesh tells me it doesnt want to.

How can I do something about this issue?

Favorite Answer

If you arnt comfortable with it, then dont do it. It's that simple. You have the power to say no just like she does.

Answer mine please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjYhT...

As a christian i am telling you; you are falling for the traps that the devil has set up for you. Ofcourse he will influence someone into your way you will like. I will tell you why you feel so connected with this girl, it is because of the emotional entanglement that took place. You are going through a divorce which is hard already, and all you had to do was open the door for evil to come in and share no one elses business but you and your wife with another lady. And from the way you are talking about her, seems you are liking it partly. You should of never talking with another lady, never. It all starts in the mind. You got emotionally connected with her and because of that you acted out on it, which is the physical part. If you want to work things out with your wife, you need to drop this girl now. Thats what i think. And why did your (former) wife let another man in your home?? Where the two of you even really in love? And you said that you have kids, thats the thing you need to focus on, God and your children and you will never be able to do that, and make good desicions when the other lady is in your life. Dont let evil seduce you and get back into the Word of God. Untill you hear from Him. Why would i be rude? you are not perfect. Seriously i dont even know why i wrote all this but, you need to Ask God. You need to, and ask him who is the wife he wants you to be with. Good luck, God bless you.

• Don't. If its something that natural, then you shouldn't let it go. Don't feel wrong about it. Maybe to help slow it down just tell her. Make sure you tell her that you love her and everything but you just want to take it easy at first, becasue you don't want to rush it and spoil it.

passion is a big part of happieness. sex gives you feelings you can get nowhere else, and it feels great. i like to feel great, i like to achieve a conciousness that sex gets me to.

i say go for it. i say let loose (but be safe). i say follow your passion.