science help please thank you so much?
12. Asking a question typically follows which step of the scientific method?.
A. write a conclusion
B. make observations
C. analyze data
D. form a hypothesis
13. How is a hypothesis tested?
A. by performing an experiment
B. by drawing conclusions
C. by developing a theory
D. by making observations
14. During which step of the scientific method are variables tested?
A. draw conclusions
B. analyze data
C. perform an experiment
D. develop a theory
15. Using the scientific method, a hypothesis should first be formed
A. after a conclusion is made
B. after observations have been made
C. after an experiment is performed
D. after analysis of the data
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Just so you know I am in AP biology and have previously taken both physics and chemistry so these are right