What TV show production company ends the broadcast with a kid saying "What does that mean?"?

I live in Chicago, I'm not sure if it is on a cable channel or one of the major networks. I want to obtain a sound file of the kid saying that. He says "What does that mean?" or "What does it mean?" I've heard it several times in the past, but I can't remember where, nor do I remember to remember the name of the show when I do hear it... if I've even heard it lately. =)

Favorite Answer

Its Bones... it always catches my attention... House ends with Thats some bad hat Harry, and Bones ends with Whats that Mean. while pointing at a tree

Actually, it's "Far Field Productions". According to the IMDB: Bones, Backstrom & The Finder [unless I missed one].

He is really pointing to something right of the tree ... just don't know what.

Pay attention next time