I don't know what to do...Can anyone help please..?

Ok my boyfriend and I have been together for 55 days..And sometimes we txt each other but he barley calls...When we txt he always says "I miss u" and "I love u" but we barley txt now...I still miss him and love him but now my ex who im good friends with told me he still loves me and its not the 1st time..He asked me if I would ever go back out with him and I said yeah If I didn't have a boyfriend...And then he asked who I would rather be with Him or my bf and I said Idk can anyone help me Idk what to do...

First off, did your ex do something wrong to make you guys break up? Because if he did, you may want to beware. He just be lonely and want to get back with you. But he has the potential of doing something wrong again if you go out with him again. You don't want to give up something good for an old guy and find out he hasn't changed. That's if he did anything wrong.

If he didn't, talk to your current bf. Ask him if anything is the matter and why he isn't texting like he used to. And if need be, (I know this is kinda harsh) let him know that you have another guy that wants you. If he really wants you, he won't let this happen.

Just do what you want to do. Follow your heart. And know that whatever you decide to do, there are consequences. Because there is alot at stake here.

Good Luck in making the right decision!

first off, you need to decide who you would like to be with. think of why you broke up with your ex. if he made a mistake or things just weren't working out, him just wanting to "love you" doesn't mean your relationship will be any better.

if you really love your boyfriend, take the initiative and call him. it's so much more personal than texting. he might be the one waiting for you to call, so take the first step instead of putting it off.

you shouldn't have to answer the question asked by your ex. he's forcing you to choose between two people in a short amount of time. that's too difficult, and you could end up causing hard feelings and losing a friend.

be honest with both boys once you sort your feelings out. it will make you feel much better. if you want to be "just friends" with one, don't be afraid to say so! if you want to go for a more serious relationship, let him know. calling him is a way to start.

If you cannot decide, then you are not really in love with the other guy. When you are truly in love with someone, decisions like this are not difficult. You stick with the one that you love . If you have ex, they are an ex for a reason. YOu need to step back and think about this and think about how YOU would feel if you were in your boyfriend's position and he decided to go back HIS ex, it wouldn't feel good and you would be off moping somewhere and maybe even crying to the YA community.

If you cannot decide, then it's time to not have a relationship at all.

When there are two choices of partners and the communication between one of them grows nonexistent, your only choice is the one who never gives up on staying in touch with and responding to you. You need someone who will be there for you and behave as your friend, consistently. Actions speak more effectively than words. However, only you can make the final decision based on past experiences with each of these males. Best wishes.

Source(s): life experience opinion

55 days and you love him?

try again.

that isnt love sweety pie. that's called INFATUATION

and you should be hanging out with him

not just texting

IT MEANS NOTHIGN THROUGH TECHNOLOGY

what makes me angry about teenagers (i'm 16)

is they think they are in love

because they read a message on a screen.

that says "i love you"

you cannot create love that. you cannot

that isn't love

only can you fall inlove when you've been through good and bad times together

felt the skin on skin love.

the voices.

so.

whoever these two guys may be

HANG OUT WITH THEM

SEE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE MORE

(as in . see which one you feel better chemistry with)

and then choose that guy

i really really really really hate today's generation

*oh and if you're under 16 .

dump them all.

you shouldn't be worrying about this crap anyways*

Source(s): i hate dating and girls all my best friends are guys. and i solve problems because dramatic girls piss me off.

Do what's best for you. In a relationship, consider yourself && your well being. If it seems that you put too much in the relationship and you don't recieve anything in return then consider going back to the other guy. But only if he was a good boyfriend.

choose the one you still have feelings for because you do not want to be with a guy that is constantly causing trouble between you and your date but you also dont want to be unhappy with a guy you dont like :/ good luck

A GUY SHOULD NEVER ASK A GIRL TO PICK BETWEEN HER BEST FRIEND OR HER BOYFRIEND THAT JUST RUDEE!!

PLEASE DUMP HIM!

AND IF YOU ARE LIKE 16 OR IN YOUR TEEN YEARS FORGET ABOUT HIM

THERE IS SO MUCH GUYS OUT THERE SWEETHEART

jus think to yourself: who treated you better? Who loved you better? who in general..was better? the answer will shine through :)

but honestly..i think you should stay w ur current bf and talk to him and tell him u feeling distant. gud luck gurl, hope this helps! :)

ugh, just pick. :/