PS3 Game Suggestions?

I really need some new PS3 games. I am really into fps shooter and racing. But I dont want to get a game, beat it, and never play it again. So do you have any suggestions in this genre that will last me a long time and will absolutely not get boring at all? Please dont say MW2, BC2, or Midnight Club. Already have them.

I am thinking of these-

F.E.A.R. 1 or 2

Resistance 2

Far Cry 2

Grand Theft Auto 4

Burnout Paradise

Thank You in advance

Also tell me how long the single player is and if the multiplayer is any good, Thanks.

Favorite Answer

GTA 4, definitely. The single player story is long, and there are side missions aside from the story, so once you complete it you can go back and do those. Also in the story, you can make decisions to change the path of the story, so you could again go back to change them. Unfortunately, while the multiplayer is fun, it is pretty laggy, and there is hardly anyone online most of the time.

F.E.A.R is a pretty good game. It's creepy and a good length for a game. F.E.A.R 2 has multiplayer online but it's not very good and not a lot of people play it so you might have a hard time finding a server with people on it.

Resistance 2 is good, it's your standard FPS, the graphics are really nice looking.

Far Cry 2 is incredibly long and detailed and is fun. It's a pretty difficult game that requires a lot of patience.

Grand Theft Auto 4 is okay. Personally, I didn't like it, but most people do. It's a long, sandbox game with a lot of missions, but if you want a sandbox game that's long and involved I think Red Dead Redemption, Fallout 3 and Borderlands are better.

Burnout Paradise is really fun and you can get it right from the PSN store without having to go to the store to buy it. I enjoy playing it but I get sick of it after awhile.

Borderlands is an extremely fun FPS/RPG game that you can play alone or with up to 3 other players in co-op. It's probably around 30-40 hours worth of gameplay and there are add-ons for it.

Bioshock is a great FPS game that's pretty creepy and has an amazing story. Both 1 & 2 are good, 2 has multiplayer, but I liked 1 better.

Resident Evil 5 has a good story and is 10+ hrs. of gameplay depending on how you play it. You can play alone, and your partner is an AI character or you can play online with someone.

Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns Of The Patriots

the singleplayer is long and the online ir really good

P.S add me on the psn my ID is wee_urey

It depends on your gamer style..

If you want a good online shooter game you should get Killzone 2 (story mode is long)

If you want a good strategy game you should get Little Big Planet (Story mode is long)

If you want a good sport game you should get 2k10 not Live.. Madden 2010 and/or etc. (Franchise or My Player is very long)

If you want a good music game for only you get Guitar Hero (Depends on which game you get)

If you want a good music game for a group of people get Rock Band (Depends on which game you get)

Fallout i dont know much about the game but my husband plays it over and over he beat it a few times

F.E.A.R. 2 is pretty good, haven't a clue on the rest but i would say buy F.E.A.R. an the expansions for it

COD WAW nazi zombies is really fun