Pro-Lifers: What would you do if you were her parent?

A 10 year old girl was raped and is now pregnant. What would you do if this was your child? Besides killing the bastards that hurt her, would aborting the baby be the safest choice for your daughter?

http://www.ajc.com/news/two-brothers-charged-with-...

• k
    Favorite Answer

ugh the link lagged me outt):

i would say abort. no wayy could a 10

year old go through the pain of having

a child. especially since shes a child

herself! getting raped is scarring enough,

having to carry a child of one of those pricks

is worse. its like seeing them everyday o.0

but a younger babier version.

a 10 yr old cant physically take care or carry a child.

it will damage her body, and possibly could die from

giving birth to the boy or girl. the baby most likely wont

be healthy. how can a child have another child grow inside

her when shes growing herself? im jus saying. abortion or not,

a life COULD be lost.kay im done.

Source(s): im pro choice anyway

LOL did you see the aunt no wonder why she had to get it from family because no one else would of touched her lol.

I would allow her to have the baby I'm not for abortion of course I know my daughter will have my same views our whole family is the same way. I had a cousin that got pregnant at 12 and had her baby at 13 she was a wildchild and having a baby brought her down to real life she started actually trying in school got a real good job and is doing much better. Sometimes it's the smallest things that can change someone. I would raise my grandchild as if she was mine.

EDIT: when a friend of mine had her baby she said it was a 10 year old next to her delivering her's also. It goes to show that it won't damage a child's body because women's bodies are made to have babies and go through these changes. If it would kill my child then I would opt for abortion but I wouldn't unless it will be fatal for my baby to have her baby.

You would be murdering the rapist's child, if pro life got its way, he could press charges against that 10 year old girl. Sick? Yes. But thats reality.

i would love her and comfort her and wonder how i could let this happen to her. i would also love my grandchild and probably assume responibility for it. if my child were (older likely) and promiscuous, i wouldn't necessarily do her parenting for her, but in the case of rape, i would do what i can. i cannot imagine punishing a baby for her father's mistakes. my daughter has an idiot father and i certainly dont' punish her for it. i didn't follow your link, but somehow this child was unsupervised. this is why we need to keep account of our children.

and what does any of this have to do with safe? you've already gone beyond safe.

Watch all the pro lifers be ok with her getting an abortion

Whatever happened to "All life has value"

at such a young age she could die if she had that baby, I guess I'm pro-choice because I would advise her to get an abortion in order to save her life. It comes down to either taking one life or risking both, it's best to be safe.

yeah i would be afraid that she'd had a hard time delivering the child so i get her an abortion. but if she was like 15,16 i'd asked her whether she wants an abortion or adoption or keep the child.

Adoption would probably be safer for the innocent unborn baby than just killing it...just saying.

Sure the child is the rapist's but it's also your grandchild. I wouldn't want to kill my grandchild. That's a little...demented.

• DuEcEs

I'd beat that son of a bytch ***! Press chargers and ask for that p!ssy to be put in the jail pop. with the rest of the criminals! WE ALL KNOW THOSE KINDS DON'T LAST LONG!

• Yes that is a given.