Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

What is a McDonald's orientation like?

I got the job and have an orientation soon...what is done at the orientations? and do I have to pay for the uniforms?

Favorite Answer

Hurting people hurt others. It's not you. They are the ones who have a problem. They are sick and being mean makes them feel better. People/kids/parents do mean things or lie to manipulate. They just want the reaction so they can get high feel good from it. The words are not true. I know parents can say things that are true partially, but is it right to bring up the past over and over? You have to look at the agenda and not just the words alone to see the abuse sometimes. Abuse is anything that's not uplifting so forget what truth is being used right then.

When you have a bad past/rejection/father gone it makes things start. Anorexia Bi polar, Cutting, OCD, anxiety, panic attacks, hearing voices can all come from a tramautic past. It opens doors to the negative and they start to dwell closeby, like addicitons cravings. You can talk to me or google "emotional abuse" Knowing the truth is the step to freedom from pain.

Aspartame in diet cokes ect is being linked to depression, bipolar and more it could be what you eat along with abuse or neglect.

Sickness can be a spiritual problem so praying to get rid of negative things of a spiritual nature is often needed after years of abuse. Demons in your house can make you cry for no reason even if theres no abuse.

1. Read online about verbal abuse. Read 20+ sites. BULLYING 20 sites

2. Realize its their problem.

3. Google- Diet Depression Soda stops depression from food.

4. Google "Sinners prayer"- stops sadness.

5. Google "Deliverance Prayers"

Click my name to talk. - see profile.Anyone can copy this info above.

Source-- Experience in a ministry