fat and skinny, why is it okay?

why is it okay for fat girls to call skinny girls skinny but its not okay for a skinny girl to call a fat girls fat

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

People see "fat" as in insult. I don't mind it when someone calls me thin or skinny because that is what I am. If you're fat, you're fat. If you don't like being called that lose weight! One thing I can't stand is when fat people think it's okay to call someone who's thin anorexic, but when someone calls them fat all hell breaks lose.

It's just a double standard.

• 1 decade ago

I think fat girls use "skinny" to cover up their insecurities about being fat.They try to be okay with being fat but apparently their not if they get offended by being called "fat".

• 1 decade ago

because its kinda a compliment to call someone skinny although its not meant to be one people are happier when they're called skinny. When your called fat it lowers your self-esteem and stuff. would you rather be called fat or skinny?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

fat girls tend to be more insecure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well because skinny girls aren't ashamed of their self like bigger girls are. well does a skinny girl wish she was fat..NO.. but a bigger girl wishes she was skinny..

• Skitty
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

its not nice

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.