? asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

Is boarding with a laptop requires any kind of examination?

A friend of mine told me the other day that traveling on an airplane with a laptop is a bit complicated, since it has to go through examination at the Airport. Is that correct?

And if so, will it be a problem if they found some illegal music or movies files in it?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • sf613
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

In my experience, travelling with a laptop is no more complicated than travelling without one. Everyone has to go through security checkup and at that point you have to take your laptop out of your bag and put it in the basket for scan. Noone will check what kind of files are on your computer - unless you're some kind of a suspect. Just my point of view... :)

• mathur
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

hi pixy,u could desire to do remarkable if u persist with this technique.besides the fact that is tought interior the class come homestead after which examine it thoroughly spend a minimum of 8hrs in ur learn,focus and practice maths because it could improve ur branch and itis a mark fetching subject too it could help u in destiny too.and what doubts u have ask ur instructor wihout any hesitation.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not really. You just take it out of the case when it goes through the x-ray machine. Aside from that, no major difference.

• 1 decade ago

they aren't going to search what's on you're laptop. It's not even a hassle, as long as it's in a place where you can easily take it out of it's bag and put it back in

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.