Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)FIFA World Cup (TM) · 1 decade ago

Why many football players have beautiful wife although they are ugly and their face is scary like hell?

Do those women marry them for their money?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Its about whats on the INSIDE, my good man. xD just kidding! like anyone cares about whats on the inside these days, i think its more of whats in the inside of their bank accounts.

• 1 decade ago

You should watch football players and not their wives( Oh God - do each one have many? may be many significant others). How can you say in one sentence opposite end of spectrum - beautiful and scary. Either they are ugly or beautiful. That's your opinion, as God or Nature has created every human and there is always some beauty and some ugliness. Beauty is only skin deep and true hearts are always the victors.

• 1 decade ago

Smart women marry for money. Not all women are Victorians, ya know. Better than marrying politicians.

• 1 decade ago

Some do, some do it because they can say they married a top class footballer (fame) and some simply do it out of love

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Money Talks Baby! xx

• 1 decade ago

Well, maybe the soccer players are really nice and sweet and have a great personnality. And just the fact that they're soccer players is hot.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know, maybe they do marry for money and fame. I mean, famous people marry other famous people. The world is very strange. :P

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Once u sign a multimillion $ contract, a nice looking babe is at the end of ur pen

Love's got nothing to do with it. They share eo's wags and more...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yup for their money. Come on I got no money but I ain't that bad looking.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Upgrade of status.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.