Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)FIFA World Cup (TM) · 1 decade ago

Why many football players have beautiful wife although they are ugly and their face is scary like hell?

Do those women marry them for their money?

Favorite Answer

Its about whats on the INSIDE, my good man. xD just kidding! like anyone cares about whats on the inside these days, i think its more of whats in the inside of their bank accounts.

You should watch football players and not their wives( Oh God - do each one have many? may be many significant others). How can you say in one sentence opposite end of spectrum - beautiful and scary. Either they are ugly or beautiful. That's your opinion, as God or Nature has created every human and there is always some beauty and some ugliness. Beauty is only skin deep and true hearts are always the victors.

Smart women marry for money. Not all women are Victorians, ya know. Better than marrying politicians.

Some do, some do it because they can say they married a top class footballer (fame) and some simply do it out of love

Money Talks Baby! xx

Well, maybe the soccer players are really nice and sweet and have a great personnality. And just the fact that they're soccer players is hot.

I don't know, maybe they do marry for money and fame. I mean, famous people marry other famous people. The world is very strange. :P

Once u sign a multimillion $ contract, a nice looking babe is at the end of ur pen

Love's got nothing to do with it. They share eo's wags and more...

Yup for their money. Come on I got no money but I ain't that bad looking.

Upgrade of status.